So I've been "tagged" twice so far (that I know of) so I figured while I waited for my hubby to come home from where he is at, I will post my answers and such. So here it goes...
Tag #1(Gee, thanks Dixie)
20 years ago:
1. I was 4 and don't remember much.
2. All I pretty much did was play and fight with my cousin Shanna.
3. I remember getting kicked from a kid on a swing...i think...
10 years ago:
1. I was a geeky middle school kid who just wanted to fit in.
2. I caused my parents a great deal of problems.
3. Thought I knew everything
5 years ago:
1. Got married! :)
2. Baught our first house and new car.
3. Got a pet dog named Lucky.
3 years ago:
1. Had my son Hayden.
2. Only watched chanel 13(that was the only station we could get.)
3. Became legal to drink. (not that I do, but at least then I could do it without breaking the law.)
1 year ago:
1. I had my daughter Sadie
2. My hubby started his own plumbing business
3. I became the second counsler in the Young Womens organization in my church.
This year so far:
1. I have found a lot out about myself.
2. Moved into my newly remodled master bedroom and bathroom
3. Stared working a part time job.
Yesterday:
1. I visited with some friends in my neighborhood
2. Went to my in-laws for dinner
3. Had a nice day at church.
Today:
1. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster.
2. Chatted with my sisters, my mom and my cousin
3. Helped out at my Grandma-in-laws house (painting)
Tomorrow:
1. I suppose should clean up my house.
2. I will be going to a YW activity
3. Maybe I'll exercise....
Next year:
1. Probably still working up the desire to exercise
2. I hope to be healthier
3. I will be 25!!!!! Ack! I'm SO OLD!!!
Tag #2 (Oh boy Heidi. Thanks.)
Someday: I'll exercise and be OK with growing older.
I usually: Do nothing all day long.
I wonder: About a lot of different things, most of them pointless stuff, but I find them interesting.
I regret: Things I've done in my past, but I know I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't experance the things that I did.
I love: my hubby, kids, family...I probably could go on for a while....
I care: too much about what people think about me.
I always: have been inconsistant. :)
I worry: A LOT. Probably more than a normal person should, but I'm working on it.
I am not: sure how to anwer this question
I remember: different things. Some good, some bad. But just today I was remember a time after a football game where we lost. Some punk from the other school walked by hitting the bus the football players were on telling them that they sucked. I, being the passionate football manager that I was, didn't like that so I took off running, jumped on the kid and put him in a headlock. I don't remember much after that, but I think I just finally let go of him and walked back to the car. I don't think I ever said anything to him though, so he probably was very confused...and everyone around probably though I was crazy...ha ha, it makes me chuckle just thinking about it... :)
I believe: "In the Savior, Jesus Christ. And follow his name." (From a primary song)
I dance: When I am trying to cheer up my kids or embarrass my husband.
I sing: When I am dancing.
I don’t always: follow thru with my "big ideas" (i.e. "Funky Junk", getting thin, staying organized, teaching my kids school things, selling jewlery, making a quilt for my bed, getting and staying organized...this list could go on for a while also.)
I argue: with myself a lot. Sometimes with others.
I write: my thoughts, poems, random things.
I win: when I feel like I want to, or if I'm just lucky that day...
I lose: by not trying.
I wish: I was tone, out of debt and had a hairstylest, maid and chef in my home.
I listen: to music to try to help me fall asleep at night.
I don't understand: how people can be so very opinionated and verbal about their opinions. Like I sometimes go on ksl.com and read the news headlines, then I'll read peoples comments on the message boards and honestly, some of those are just stupid. And I have several people in my ward who will hold nothing back when it comes to their thoughts. Do they not know they are being rude or mean?
I can be found: at home, at the craft store, or grocery shopping...that's about what I do.
I am scared: of needles. Of my kid not having any friends when he gets into school. Of how my kids will turn out. Of dying, but not of the dying process, but of leaving my husband and kids behind.
I need: ...well, what do you consider a "need"? I suppose I need food, water, clean air, exercise, to be loved, sleep...
I forget: A LOT of things a lot of the time. Names, dates, memories, pretty much anything that's not written down it feels like.
I am happy: most of the time. Mostly when I am with my hubby and kids.
I Tag: no one. I really don't do this sort of thing, I just mainly did it because I was bored....if anyone would like to answer any of these questions on your own, feel free. But "it's out of my hands now"...
3 comments:
You are too cute Wendy. Thanks for being bored. :o) I enjoyed reading it.
hey, hope you are great!!:-)
I love reading those things. Good for you doing it. now I have to play catch up. Love your answers.
Post a Comment