Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Standing tall

she likes to stand up now. Still not walking, but enjoys standing. She's learned how to stand up in the middle of the room, without holding anything. (As you can see) The funny thing is, it has to be her idea. If you try to help her, she thinks it's a game and startes jumping. She really enjoys standing up then falling on her bum and laughing. It's nice becaue it keeps her pretty entertained for a while.

3 comments:

Roemmele Family said...

Not much longer...she'll be off and running before you know it.

Tadorton said...

Good job Sadie. I am glad she plays with the duck.

Shanna said...

That was really good. Any day now and I am sure she will be taking those steps. I remember Katie one day spent about 10 min in the kitchen practicing standing with nothing to help her and then she walked all the time from then on.