Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just can't win....

So I was told once, well several times, to just be myself.

I'm struggling right now to figure out who that is. I remember feeling one way and sometimes I long for that feeling again. But I know that I am a different person from when I felt those feelings so I won't feel them again. But I am trying so hard to mesh the way I was and the person I am now, and it's a lot more difficult that I thougth.

Well one of the reasoning for getting my blog was to have a place to express my thoughts and feelings and just random things going on in my life. But it has happened that no matter what I write or say I always seem to be attached. I try to say and think one way and I get someones opioion telling me i'm wrong, then I write and think another way and I get another opinion telling me something else.

I'm working at becomeing a better looser and in this instance, I just can't win. So I've come to the decision that I don't care anymore. I am going to do my best to not care what others say. Attach me if you must, but I've got too many other things going on in my life to worry about comments on a blog.

1 comment:

Tadorton said...

You could make a game at being our own kind of biggest loser. Ask mom about it.