Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scoot to it!

So that is pretty much how sadie crawls. She will crawl normal sometimes, but mostly it's like this. My mom thought it was pretty funny, so that is why i posted it. (Here's for you mom.)She's pretty independant and looks kind of funny. But she does get around.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

For a second there I thought she was going to get up and walk away. Well whatever works to get around. You do what you gotta do. She is so cute and getting so big.

Roemmele Family said...

I figured it out...it is the hardwood floors. Ila had to learn to walk because it is harder to scoot on the carpet. :)

Tadorton said...

That is true, and who doesn't like to slide around on wood floor. Just think about a fresh pair of socks from the dryer and a running start. I love how Hayden keeps saying, "Mommy, Look at me." I am sure it wasn't funny at the time, but he says it so cute.