Dear Readers,
I have come to a point in my life were I need to take a brake from everything. I have become overwhelmed with things that I should not be overwhelmed with. So to fix this problem I am going to take a temporary hiadus from things.
My doctor informed me that I am experencing post pardon depression and I am now taking medicine for it. The doctor says it will take about 3 weeks for it to kick in. So hopefully I will back to myself shortly. (Long explanation on it and if you have any questions, maybe I can talk about it someday with you. just not right now.)
Feel free to still comment on things if you'd like, but know that I am not going to be writing for a while and I will not be logging on either. I will still be checking my e-mails (I get i-mails for matt's business so I have to still check that.) and I do get allerts telling me when someone comments, so know that i will get your comments, I just won't be writing back.
I hope everyone has a nice rest of the day and I will write again after I put my life back together. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Best Regards,
Wendy
2 comments:
Hey Wendy, hang in there, know that you are loved. I know exactly where you are right now, wish I could say more than that...but all I can say is that it will pass...you are a wonderful person and great example. If you ever want to get out I'm down here...schools about to start..but we could work something out easily!!
Ill totally keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment