So if you can't tell, I've moved my computer upstairs so now when I have a thought I can just walk on over, type it up, then go back to what I was doing.
Anyway, I was thinking, I have to give credit to the hippies, tree huggers and such. Why? Well, because they know more about their rights and the constitution then most people. They know WAY more then I do. And the thing is, they actually keep up with whats going on in the world around them. Me, not so much. I know I should do better. Know more for a better cause and such, but I just don't find it interesting. Politics talk in "big" words and all over the place. I just don't follow it very well. So that is why I am giving "props" to the hippies. Good for them.
2 comments:
I am the same. I count on Hugh to follow what is going on. Its all jibberish to me.
Amen!! I feel the same way. I wish I was more on top of it but am glad that Tom is my ears on the politics thing. The one thing I don't like about it is ALL the debating. I just hate that!!
Post a Comment