Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The end of an experance...
So on Sunday I got released from being the 2nd councilor in the Young Women organization. I've been serving for 3 years there. It's kind of weird to think about it. For half my marriage I've been that calling. Hum. Anyway, it was a good run. i think I helped who I needed to help and near the end I don't feel like I was needed anymore. More like, my influence wasn't as influential anymore. I actually knew for like a month that I was going to get released which actually made the last month easier. I kind of got the attitude of, "whatever". Like, huh, we don't have an activity planned, well, let's have a dance off instead. Or something like that. I think some of the girls liked it, but others didn't. but you will always have that when it comes to teenage girls. Anyway, I'm happy to be done with the drama, but I will miss those younger girls. So we will see what Heavenly Father has in store for me next....hopefully a break. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...3 years!! You lasted A LOT longer than I did. :o) And yeah, I miss my girls too but not the drama. :o)
Post a Comment