So April is almost over and I haven't posted anything, so I will today. We got family pictures taken the other day by my sister-in-law. I think she did a really good job. The funny thing about family pictures is the story behind the smiling faces. Ours goes like this...for weeks we had been trying to schedule a time for family pictures. We would schedule, then we'd have to cancel because Matt had a side job come up. So when I scheduled this last time, I told myself we were going to stick to it. As the time to leave got closer, my dear sweet hubby wasn't showing up at home. So I called him, the way he talked was like we were going to be cutting it really close. Which led to an argument of sorts, and me getting upset and hanging up. I decided to get ready, thinking I had some time. But when I was in the shower, Matt called saying he was on his way home because he was going to stop by somewhere on the way and take a look at someones plumbing. Well I didn't hear the phone, so I continued to go on like I had lots of time. I get out, he gets home and gets upset that I'm not ready...blah, blah, blah...the argument continues. Things settle down in the car ride as we talk about it. Then we get there and take the pictures. There are of course lots of "I wishes" like, I wish I did my hair different. I wish some of the pictures didn't make me look fat, I wish the kids didn't make funny faces, I wish the kids would cooperate and take a good picture together. Or I wish we all matched, or something like that. I think there will always be thoughts like that no matter what the picture looks like or the situation is. But it's said and done with now. And we have the memories that go with it. SO. Here are the pictures.





5 comments:
Beautiful, Wendy!
Absolutely fantastic pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are! Also, I can SO relate to the stories behind the pictures ;)
They turned out great! I love the top one of Hayden and the first two of Sadie. She is so big! And you all look great.
I love the on with just the 2 kids. These are really good. Last time we had a family picture done Leo wasn't even 1. So good for you with keeping on top of that.
hey, I changed my blog to aprilgaga.blogspot.com just fyi:-)
Post a Comment