Thursday, January 26, 2012

If I were a superhero...

Last night I was thinking, if I were a superhero what kind of super powers would I want to have. Well, I decided that I wanted night vision. Why? Because if I had night vision then I could find a lost binky in the middle of the night, and I wouldn't stub my toes on random toys and such when I had to get up in the middle of the night.
I'd also want the power to read kids minds. Especially the ones who can't talk yet. My life would be so much easier with that super power.
But since I'm not going to be a superhero anytime soo, I will just have to invent some cool night vision glasses. I'm thinking I would make them like the glasses that change when you go from inside to outside, but they would change from day to night. It would have a sensor that if you went into a dark room you could see, or if your fridge light went out you could still see what was in it. It would also have a button you coulda press to turn the night vision off, like if you went to the movies or were star gazing.

As for the reading kids minds, I guess I'm just going to have to rely on my "mother's intuition" for that one...bummer

No comments: