Sunday, January 15, 2012
Every Wonder...What If?
So as I was sitting around today I got to thinking about what my life would have been like it certain things had or had not have happened in my life. Like, what if my family and I never moved from Arizona? Would I have continued my volleyball "career"? Or what if we never moved from Sandy? Would I have stayed with drama and theatre? Would I have been preggo at 16? Or what if I had done better in school? Would I have gone to college? What if I never moved to Indiana? Would I have been a different person then who I am today? Would I have married "So n' So" or "What's His Name" or someone I had never even met? What if I stayed in Indiana? Would I have gone into sports medicine? Would I still be single? I wonder who I would have met and how my life would have been if I had made different choices. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my life. I am extremely happy and I know that I am where and who I am supposed to be. But sometimes I just wonder. I hope that when I die I will get to see a movie of the "What ifs" that would have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment