First thought...I think the word makers ran out of words. Take a look at BOW.
It could be a bow tie,

or a bow and arrow,

or the front of a boat.

Not sure what words to use instead, but I thought that was interesting. And I know there are other words out there like that, I just can't think right now.
I know I had other thoughts, but I really can't remember them right now. It's crazy! I know they weren't that important so that's probably why I don't remember them. Oh well. Till next time.
2 comments:
Oh you make me laugh. One of my thoughts with words is if you say a word enough times in a row it starts to lose its touch and not sound like a word at all anymore.
You are too cute! So true (to both you and Shanna). Love ya!
Post a Comment