Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ch Ch Ch Ch Chan-ges!

Feeling a need for changes. In all aspects of my life. First change...my blog. I thought I would switch it up a bit and make it more of a "fresh" feel to it, since I'm feeling...fresh? I'm cleansing myself of things that are bogging me down. And it feels good. Will I start using this more then Facebook? Probably not. But I probably should post some of my "bigger thoughts" on here so I don't draaaaag on on Facebook.  I suppose this will be more for me then anything or anyone else. I am keeping my blog public (since I believe we can all learn something from everyone). I PROBABLY will be posting about my depressing issues along with any and all thoughts that go with it. Ok...that being said...bring on the change!

2 comments:

wendiwinky said...

cool I love what did with the couch!

Shanna said...

Yippy!!! I read it! Love the new blog look by the way.