First off, I'm having a boy.

We can't decide on a name yet. We like the name Briant. But we can't decide between William Briant, Briant Parker, or Briant Stephen. OR really if we want Briant at all. Hayden thinks we should name him Yoshi or Luigi (Mario's brother). But we'll see. Doctor says he's measuring just right.
So we took Hayden out of preschool, but he seems to be just fine with that. We've been working on some learning stuff here at the house, so it's ok. Especially since we do "learning time" with Sadie too. We just started having him earn some money by doing some extra chores around the house. We call them "side jobs". We learned about money, and how to earn it, then what we do with it once we have some. He's really excited to buy some stuff. He's already making a list of what he wants.
Sadie Bug has been a hand full. But her personality is REALLY starting to come out. It's cute, she's not the monster she started out to be. She really likes to take care of baby dolls and carry around the puppy stuffed animals. She has broadened her movie viewing from Looney Toones, to Little Einsteins, Shrek, and Super Why. So that is good. She likes to help pick out my clothes in the morning and help me put my slippers on. She's such a little mom. Don't get me wrong though...she is a PEST to Hayden. And she does it cause she can. I tell her NO, she smiles and thinks I'm funny...oh joy.
Our basement is 99% finished now. (Matt is STILL working on finishing the shower) But I have moved stuff downstairs (with the help of a wonderful sister and a super strong friend.) Matt wans't too thrilled, he said I shouldn't be moving stuff when I'm expecting. I looked at him, smiled and asked how he was going to stop me. It's SO nice to have a room just for the kids toys. I didnt' think it would make that big of a difference, but it's suprising how much it does. Nothing is hanging on the walls yet, but that's ok...i'm just taking my time, and making it look how i want it to. I do have to say, a newly finished basement is a nesting mothers DREAM! I swear I have vaccumed at least 100 times down stairs, just because it's so nice and clean.
I'm really excited that I get to spend every sunday with my wonderful husband again. He doesn't have to go preside over another ward this year, and that makes me oh so happy. Especially since I'm going to have my hands full in May.
Pretty much things are good all around. We're working on getting out of debt, and working on becoming better people...and blah blah blah all that jazz. Lots of work to do.... Ok, I think I'm done now. All chatted out...good.
1 comment:
I LOVE those pictures. Sadie is a hoot!
Post a Comment