Monday, November 2, 2009

Chick Flicks

So I have a love/hate relationship with chick flicks. I like to watch them, expecally when they are funny. They make me laugh and feel good. then after I watch them I hate life. Ok, maybe not that extreame. But It's aggraviating because guys in real like are NOT like those in chick flicks. Most of them do not do the cute things they do in the movies. That makes me upset because it then causes me to get upset with my husband, who i love and is wonderful. It's not his fault he is not like the guys in the movies. I honestly think NO ONE is like the guys in the movies. It makes me mad at the movie makers because it's like they are creating this wonderful guy that doesn't exist. arg. there's more, but i can't really think stright right now and my son is done taking his bath......

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh I totally feel the same way!! I dont think Hugh has put together yet that most of the time when I am mad at him it is because I had just watched a movie with a really great guy in it that I want him to try to be more like. But that is so unfair to him. We should so sue the creators of those movies!