Tuesday, October 7, 2008

If Only

So my son loves watching the show Word World on PBS. It's a pretty good show, I don't mind it anyway. It's kind of funny sometimes. But the main thing I noticed was that any time the animals needed more letteres to build a word they just dug one up. And I got to thinking, how great would that be if the world really was like that. Say you were needing a cup for milk and you didn't have any C's, well just go outside and dig one up. Or you could just pull another word apart that you wern't using, like the candle. But then there are always the spoil sports who would probably hoard all the letters and such, but thinking like that ruins the fun. So I'm just going to think of what life would be like to have everything at your disposal. I think life would be easier. Or at least more fun. :)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I have thought about that too. To just go out and build a rocket in your backyard and fly away just by putting some letter together. You could have whatever you wanted with a few sets of the alphabet.

Roemmele Family said...

What a fun thought! It would be very nice. Today I would spell FREE BABYSITTER. :o)

Heidi said...

Deep thoughts by Wendy Funk. That's funny.